Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Do Bigger Breasts Mean Greater Self-Esteem?

"Women who undergo breast enlargement often experience a huge boost in self-esteem and positive feelings about their sexuality..."

Study after study indicate that women who enlarge their breasts are happier as expressed by greater self-image, increased sexual arousal and increased sexual satisfaction.

Let's face it, we live in a society where there is a lot of pressure to have a woman's body fit the "vision" of female sexuality. If your breasts are small, then you know about that pressure.

I have been called a stick and many other terms that reflected my lack of a bosom. I learned to ignore what others said. Still I was surprised how nice it suddenly was when my breast got larger - I could wear a t-shirt and jeans and look like a woman. There was no mistaking my more curvy figure.

In the bedroom, I don't think my husband acted that much differently, but I did. Somehow I have become less inhibited. I think I was hiding a part of my sexuality as I unconsciously tried to hide my body...

But I not a psychologist, so... I just don't seem to worry about what I look like as much. In fact, I love the way I look now.

So do I have more self-esteem now? I guess so. I lived most of my life trying to not be what my body was, trying to be a smart woman and a good person. That struggle continues, but I feel I have always come, at least, close to being my best most of the time.

But now that I have larger breasts, through natural herbal means, I spend less time being concerned about my body image and more time on the real world...

No comments: