Thursday, July 24, 2008

How Long Should I Wait?

Or in other words, how old should I be before I consider natural breast enlargement?

It doesn't take too many years on this planet to realize how much cultural emphasis there is on women to have bigger breasts. So, unfortunately, as soon as a girl hits puberty, the question of how large are my breasts going to be, starts to nag at her.

And, at a certain age, if she is like me, who at sixteen did not have any breasts to speak of, she is beginning to think that she should do something about it...

When I was 16, I did not know that there was anything like natural breast enlargement. And, you know, I think that was a good thing, otherwise I might have driven myself and my Mom crazy about it. Instead, one day I just stopped worrying about my breast size and began to look at other things in my life. That is when I discovered art in a big way and found that I could use a paint brush.

Of course, a few years later, after my body had matured - I did do something about my breast size and through the use of natural herbal supplements they got larger.

There is a reason why people are not considered adults until they are 21. At the age of 16 or 18 or older, there is a good chance that you are still going through puberty. Which means that your body is still producing the hormones that tell the breasts to grow, and taking supplements would just be a waste of money.

There is a good chance though, that something else in your life is preventing your breast enlargement. You might not be getting enough sleep, your life could be too stressful, you may not be exercising enough or you are over-exercising. A big problem could be how you are eating - teenagers are notorious for bad eating habits. There are many factors besides the hormone levels in your body that can slow down your breast growth.

My opinion is to let your body fully mature before you consider natural breast enlargement, or surgery for that matter. This may mean waiting until you are 21 years old and some women may still be in puberty at that age!

If you are 16-18 with small breasts, stop worrying about it. Work on improving your overall health condition, concentrate on graduating from school (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER) and explore the rest of the universe.

When the time is right, e-books like Flat to Fab and products like Perfect Woman, will be there for you.

No comments: