Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I have been thinking about why having larger breasts was/is important to me. I believe one reason was that my body was always "playing catch up" while I was growing up.

I was very late in starting puberty. Many of my friends and school mates had their first period months and even years before I did. And even when I did have my first period, the rest of me didn't seem to want to develop very much. I stayed straight and thin...

And I was teased about it. And not just at school. One of my most humiliating moments (at the time) was when my father referred to me as "his little tomboy" at my 16th birthday party.

But I decided to get over it. If I wasn't going to be the feminine ideal or very close to it, then I would strive to be the best woman, I mean person, that I could.

And that's what I did and I have done alright. But years later I realized a part of me still felt inadequate. And then I learned about natural breast enlargement - that I could use herbs and other resources to grow larger breasts.

I diligently applied what I learned about and it worked - I gained two cup sizes. And while I may never "catch up" with my bustier sister - I have caught up with myself.

I would love to hear why you are enlarging your breasts or thinking about doing so... Share a comment here.

No comments: