Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wishful Thinking Into Positive Results

Do you have a fantasy life? I do, I have always had an active imagination. And, I admit, there were times when I imagined myself with a larger bosom...

Guess what? My imagining having larger breasts helped them to grow!

You've got serious brain power over your breasts. It's true! According to Dr. Susan Love, M.D., your mind just might be one alternative to implants.


In her bestselling book, "Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book," she describes a study in which female participants were put into a state of deep relaxation and told to imagine that their breasts were growing.

After doing this each day for twelve weeks, half of the women had to buy bigger bras. It seems their minds were powerful enough to cause a hormonal shift that triggered breast growth!

And if they can do it, so can you! Here is one way to do this:

Simply find a quiet place to relax for five minutes and imagine that there is a warm, wet towel covering your breasts. As vividly as possible, imagine your breasts growing and expanding under the towel. Do this daily.

If you need additional help in this area, try getting a breast enlargement hypnosis CD or Mp3. That's what I did about 3 months into my breast enlargement program. I found it so relaxing.

Get your mind involved with your breast enlargement program. You just might have to go bra shopping in a few weeks... and not just because a strap broke!

A source of some of this information, here, comes from the Lucille Sorella, author of Flat to Fab.

Turn those daydreams into reality!

No comments: